Travel means 'travelling in general'. It is uncountable.
My interests are music and travel.
A journey is one 'piece' of travelling.
A trip is a journey together with the activity which is the reason for the journey.
I'm going on a business trip next week.
(= I'm going on a journey and I'm going to do some business.)
We do not usually use trip for journeys which take a very long time.
Stomach upset loose motions
1. For children : ripe & sweet apples crushed to a pulp (can be steamed) can be given as 1-4 tablespoon several times a day.
2. Mashed ripe banana with a little salt, should be taken 2-3 time a day.
3. A teaspoon of date (khajoor) paste mixed with a little honey, given three times a day is very effective for regulating the bowels
4. 5-10 gms of amla seed powder mixed with buttermilk (chhach) should be taken for 1-2 days.
5. Crush 8-10 curry leaves (curry patta). Mix with a cup of thin buttermilk (chhach) and have 2-3 times a day.
6. Mix juice of 1 large pomegranate (anaar) and 1 glass of sugar cane juice (ganne ka ras). Have 4 times a day
7. A Fast with only buttermilk, curd, curd and rice or bananas proves very effective.
8. Avoid raw vegetables and fruits such as orange, mosambi, papaya, pineapple and spices.
9. Drink plenty of water to which a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of salt has been added to guard against dehydration. 10. A strong cup of unsweetened black tea is very effective.