General English Test - 07
General English Questions and Answers
The trouble with her is that she always exaggerates and ________ an issue out of everything.
I suppose as we live in a very rural area, we are lucky that a train service actually ________ here.
Before we knew what had happened we had left our ________ village behind and were in the middle of the big city.
Although many people wanted to remain ________ to her predecessor, they soon started to respect her style of managment.
Mind you the cost of travel is very high and ________ went up again last month.
I wish we could stick to the subject and just consider the topic ________ issue.
They were so angry with me they practically bit my ________ off.
In the very beginning she had a meeting with all the staff, which turned out to be extremely ________ .
The decision was finally taken that appointments should be based purely and simply on ________ .
Turn on the television and look at the current news programme and you will find everyone discussing the ________ issue of the day.
1. General English Test - 08
2. General English Test - 09
3. General English Test - 10
4. General English Test - 11
5. General English Test - 12
6. General English Test - 13
7. General English Test - 14
8. General English Test - 15
9. General English Test - 16
10. General English Test - 17
11. General English Test - 18
12. General English Test - 19
13. General English Test - 20
14. General English Test - 21
15. General English Test - 22
16. General English Test - 23
17. General English Test - 24
18. General English Test - 25
19. General English Test - 26
20. General English Test - 27
My Account / Test History
Rules to play Go Fish
Play with pairs instead of books
When you form a pair of two cards of the same rank and color, show the other players and lay the pair down. An easier variation would be to form pairs of two cards of the same rank, even if they arent the same color.
English Question Answer
Improve your knowledge by English question and answer test.
Idioms Quiz is having multiple choice questions, attempt and check/improve your idioms dictionary.
Standard English Grammar Test
Standard English Grammar Test is an application to exercise your language knowledge.
1000+ multiple choice questions with answers. Great tool for GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GMAT, MBA, etc.
Sentence completions test your vocabulary & your ability to follow the internal logic of sentences.