General English Test - 11
General English Questions and Answers
Interviewer: I think there must be a mistake, I ________ .
put it you're Mr Johnson
take it you're Mr Johnson
place it you're Mr Johnson
try it you're Mr Johnson
The contract was signed by the three partners who thus agreed to ________ by terms and conditions contained in it.
Interviewer: I should have thought this was ________ .
It is much easier to ________ an illness than it is to cure it.
Unfortunately this does not ________ to 'Supercut'.
Finally I want someone to come and cut my grass at your ________ .Yours faithfully, Herb Grass.
Candidate: I'm Mr Jensen. I'm afraid it's a case of ________ .
To begin with I would like to take ________ over the name itself.
He left the surgery feeling a lot better than when he arrived because the doctor had reassured him that his condition was not ________ .
'Super'to my mind suggests ________ which it does not possess.
1. General English Test - 12
2. General English Test - 13
3. General English Test - 14
4. General English Test - 15
5. General English Test - 16
6. General English Test - 17
7. General English Test - 18
8. General English Test - 19
9. General English Test - 20
10. General English Test - 21
11. General English Test - 22
12. General English Test - 23
13. General English Test - 24
14. General English Test - 25
15. General English Test - 26
16. General English Test - 27
17. General English Test - 28
18. General English Test - 29
19. General English Test - 30
20. General Elementary English Test - 23
My Account / Test History
Valentines Day Fashion
Heart t shirt
Valentines Day Heart T Shirt Gift For Your Valentine Superhero Tshirt Shirt Tee.
Quantitative Aptitude Test
Good collection of Quantitative Aptitude Questions & Answers with explanation for competitive exams.
English Question Answer
Improve your knowledge by English question and answer test.
Vocabulary Game 2
Vocabulary based word games to build English language skills.
Dictionary Application with 150,000+ words. Easy word search.
Vocabulary Flashcard application with 4000+ difficult English words.