General English Test - 12
General English Questions and Answers
Before you start applying for any job, you must be absolutely sure you have the right paper ________ .
Interviewing applicants for an important job can be a very time ________ process but it's worth it in the end.
Before these articles leave the factory to be forwarded to the retailer, each one is thoroughly ________ .
A university education is of course important but it is essential that all employees undergo a period of intensive ________ .
The advantages of working for this company is that all employees ________ themselves as a member of the team.
This is the department for children's clothes and each ________ is marked with the recommended age range.
Although she was very tempted to accept the job she was offered, she had to ________ the offer because the salary would have been insufficient.
We can offer you a salary that will be ________ with the duties and responsibilities that the job demands.
It is absolutely essential to do some thorough ________ before you even think of putting a new product on the market.
The reason why I always buy my clothes at this store is because all the ________ they sell are of very high quality.
1. General English Test - 13
2. General English Test - 14
3. General English Test - 15
4. General English Test - 16
5. General English Test - 17
6. General English Test - 18
7. General English Test - 19
8. General English Test - 20
9. General English Test - 21
10. General English Test - 22
11. General English Test - 23
12. General English Test - 24
13. General English Test - 25
14. General English Test - 26
15. General English Test - 27
16. General English Test - 28
17. General English Test - 29
18. General English Test - 30
19. General Elementary English Test - 23
20. General Elementary English Test - 24
My Account / Test History
The average US worker toils for two hours and 47 minutes of each working day just to pay income tax. Indeed, the average American pays more in taxes than for food, clothing and shelter put together
.. More >>