General English Test - 17
General English Questions and Answers
He realized that he had to say something quickly to ________ the crowd over to his side. 'Thank you for your generous gift, but I really prefer them in sandwiches. And now let's get on with the meeting.'
Don't you ever try to ________ the blame on me again, please!
Journal entries are entered in ________ order, meaning by date, with the earliest date first.
An employee who is paid on ________ receives the same pay each pay period no matter how many hours they work.
Capital accounts represent the owner's ________ worth in the business.
In the USA working over 40 hours per week is considered overtime. For each hour of overtime in the USA you receive your hourly ________ multiplied time 1 1/2.
This is my favourite dress but since I've lost a lot of weight it needs to be ________ before I put it on.
John finds it hard to find a permanent job; he's been ________ from one job to another for as long as I can remember.
Till his last day Jacob was not sure whether he should ________ his will.
Marriage completely ________ his character.
1. General English Test - 18
2. General English Test - 19
3. General English Test - 20
4. General English Test - 21
5. General English Test - 22
6. General English Test - 23
7. General English Test - 24
8. General English Test - 25
9. General English Test - 26
10. General English Test - 27
11. General English Test - 28
12. General English Test - 29
13. General English Test - 30
14. General Elementary English Test - 23
15. General Elementary English Test - 24
16. General Elementary English Test - 25
17. General Elementary English Test - 26
18. General Elementary English Test - 27
19. General Elementary English Test - 28
20. General Elementary English Test - 29
My Account / Test History
1000+ Antonyms Questions and Answers. These tests will help you to study, analysis, and revive your
Vocabulary Game 1
Vocabulary based word games to build English language skills.
Have fun trying to untangle the letters in this challenging word puzzle. 3500+ difficult words.
Basic English Usage
Basic English Usage.
2000+ Synonyms Questions and answers with Explanation. Learn, review, and refresh your knowledge.