General English Test - 21
General English Questions and Answers
No, I didn't ask the boss for more money today because he gave me one month's ________ .
There was very little reaction to Henry's speech, except from one or two people at the back who kept on asking what Henry's party intended to do about the ________ price of fruit and vegetables.
How could you possibly think of moving to live in this neighbourhood! It's full of ________ and too dangerous for the children to play outside.
They told me to go because I was said to be ________ to requirements.
After the speech he shook hands with some of the women. One of them lifted up a baby for him to kiss, but the ________ of Henry's beard must have frightened it because it began to scream its head off.
Vera: Now I hope you can see the danger of getting mixed up in politics. You and the family will probably ________ get blown up by a bomb.Henry: Don't exaggerate, Vera. I'm sure it's just a joke.
I was handed my ________ yesterday and so today I'm looking for a new job.
Don't even think of shifting the blame on me, please! It's not my ________ for what happened.
I shan't be working tomorrow because I've just been given the ________ .
At lunch time he went to his sister's house to see his wife and daughters. They had spent the morning addressing envelopes for the leaflets he was sending out. His sister, Vera, thoroughly ________ of his involvement in politics.
1. General English Test - 22
2. General English Test - 23
3. General English Test - 24
4. General English Test - 25
5. General English Test - 26
6. General English Test - 27
7. General English Test - 28
8. General English Test - 29
9. General English Test - 30
10. General Elementary English Test - 23
11. General Elementary English Test - 24
12. General Elementary English Test - 25
13. General Elementary English Test - 26
14. General Elementary English Test - 27
15. General Elementary English Test - 28
16. General Elementary English Test - 29
17. General Elementary English Test - 30
18. General Elementary English Test - 31
19. General Elementary English Test - 32
20. General Elementary English Test - 33
My Account / Test History
N. R. Narayana Murthy was born in a Kannada Madhwa Brahmin family in Mysore. He has eight brothers and a sister. Murthys father was a school teacher.
Homonym is, one of a group of words that share the same pronunciation but have different meanings.
2000+ Synonyms Questions and answers with Explanation. Learn, review, and refresh your knowledge.
1000+ Antonyms Questions and Answers. These tests will help you to study, analysis, and revive your
Dictionary Application with 150,000+ words. Easy word search.
Sentence completions test your vocabulary & your ability to follow the internal logic of sentences.
Interactive multiple-choice grammar assessment to preparation and check expertise.