TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 07
TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test
General English Grammar Questions and Answers
How ________ you call me a liar?
The entire nation ________ by the news of the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi.
In my youth I ________ exercise everyday.
Maharana Pratap ________ in the battle of Haldighati, and so he ________ to the jungle.
defeated, was escaped
was defeated, escaped
had defeated, had escaped
defeated, had escaped
I ________ it ________ the wrong thing to do.
had known, would be
Those who ________ respect their parents and elders cannot ________ civilized.
do, be called
donít, be called
By this time next year, he ________ the construction of his house.
will have completed
would have completed
should have completed
He ________ some of the samples presented to him.
He ________ much of his spare time with a friend.
If you ________ ice, it ________
had heated, melted
have heated, was melted
1. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 08
2. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 09
3. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 10
4. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 11
5. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 12
6. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 13
7. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 14
8. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 15
9. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 16
10. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 17
11. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 18
12. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 19
13. Antonym Test - 01
14. Antonym Test - 02
15. Antonym Test - 03
16. Antonym Test - 04
17. Antonym Test - 05
18. Antonym Test - 06
19. Antonym Test - 07
20. Antonym Test - 08
My Account / Test History
Small Things That Can Bring You Joy
Give More Hugs
A warm embrace is good for the soul. Experts say hugging can enhance our mood, lower blood pressure, and relieve stress.
Confusing Words in English.
1000+ multiple choice questions with answers. Great tool for GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GMAT, MBA, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Test
Good collection of Quantitative Aptitude Questions & Answers with explanation for competitive exams.
Basic English Usage
Basic English Usage.
Learn English with the help of pictures.
Verbal Reasoning Quiz - Mind Game
Improve your Brain. Verbal Reasoning Quiz allows the study of logic and improves your reasoning deve