Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 01
Vocabulary Examination - Sentence Completion
These tests improve your vocabulary, ability to follow the internal logic of sentences and elimination skill process.
In biology class, Sabine observed the slug’s ________, its barely discernible movement in the tank.
As the ________ in Romeo and Juliet, Romeo is a hero able to capture the audience’s sympathy by continually professing his love for Juliet.
Tomas is a(n) ________ businessman who knows a good opportunity when he sees it.
The film was completed on schedule despite the ________ circumstances regarding the location and extreme weather conditions.
The story’s bitter antagonist felt such great ________ for all of the other characters that as a result, his life was very lonely and he died alone.
The pain medication Kristy received after surgery offered relief; however, the overwhelming feeling of ________ was an unexpected side effect, and she didn’t like being groggy.
Dogs growl and show their teeth in an attempt to ________ the animal or person they perceive as a threat.
When Melinda arrived in the impoverished city, she was immediately ________ by bands of children begging for food.
Searching frantically to find the hidden jewels, the thieves proceeded to ________ the entire house.
Francois fell into a groggy ________ after having suffered a high fever for several days.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 02
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 03
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 04
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 05
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
6. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
7. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
8. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
9. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
10. Synonyms - Test-25
11. Synonyms - Test-26
12. Synonyms - Test-27
13. Antonym Test - 11
14. Antonym Test - 12
15. Antonym Test - 13
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
17. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
18. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
19. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
20. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
My Account / Test History
Vocabulary Game 1
Vocabulary based word games to build English language skills.
Basic English Usage
Basic English Usage.
1000+ Antonyms Questions and Answers. These tests will help you to study, analysis, and revive your
2000+ Synonyms Questions and answers with Explanation. Learn, review, and refresh your knowledge.
Interactive multiple-choice grammar assessment to preparation and check expertise.
Advanced English Grammar Test
This is an English proficiency test for all levels of examinations.