Pick the correct synonyms.
1. Synonyms - Test-09
2. Synonyms - Test-10
3. Synonyms - Test-11
4. Synonyms - Test-12
5. Synonyms - Test-13
6. Synonyms - Test-14
7. Synonyms - Test-15
8. Synonyms - Test-16
9. Synonyms - Test-17
10. Synonyms - Test-18
11. Synonyms - Test-19
12. Synonyms - Test-20
13. Synonyms - Test-21
14. Synonyms - Test-22
15. Synonyms - Test-23
16. Synonyms - Test-24
17. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-01
18. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-02
19. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-03
20. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-04
My Account / Test History
General Elementary English Test - 15
English Question Answer
Verbal Reasoning Quiz - Mind Game
Advanced English Grammar Test
Before a noun with a determiner (for example: the, my, these), both and both of are both possible.
- Both (of) my parents like riding. She s eaten both (of) the chops.
- She's eaten both chops. (= ... both of the chops.)
- Both of them can come tomorrow.
Mary sends her love to both of us.
- I ve invited them both. Mary sends us both her love.
I've made you both something to eat.
- both children(NOT the both children).
Basic English Usage