Pick the correct synonyms.
1. Synonyms - Test-10
2. Synonyms - Test-11
3. Synonyms - Test-12
4. Synonyms - Test-13
5. Synonyms - Test-14
6. Synonyms - Test-15
7. Synonyms - Test-16
8. Synonyms - Test-17
9. Synonyms - Test-18
10. Synonyms - Test-19
11. Synonyms - Test-20
12. Synonyms - Test-21
13. Synonyms - Test-22
14. Synonyms - Test-23
15. Synonyms - Test-24
16. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-01
17. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-02
18. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-03
19. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-04
20. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-05
My Account / Test History
General Elementary English Test - 34
Vocabulary Game 2
English Question Answer
Verbal Reasoning Quiz - Mind Game
Before a noun with a determiner (for example: the, my, these), both and both of are both possible.
- Both (of) my parents like riding. She s eaten both (of) the chops.
- She's eaten both chops. (= ... both of the chops.)
- Both of them can come tomorrow.
Mary sends her love to both of us.
- I ve invited them both. Mary sends us both her love.
I've made you both something to eat.
- both children(NOT the both children).
Scramble Word Game
Vocabulary Game 1