Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-13
Spotting Errors in Sentence
Directions: In each of the questions, find out which part of the sentence has an error.
1. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-14
2. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-15
3. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-01
4. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-02
5. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-03
6. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-04
7. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-05
8. Ordering of Sentences - Test-01
9. Ordering of Sentences - Test-02
10. Ordering of Sentences - Test-03
11. Ordering of Sentences - Test-04
12. Ordering of Sentences - Test-05
13. Ordering of Sentences - Test-06
14. Sentence Completion - Test-01
15. Sentence Completion - Test-02
16. Sentence Completion - Test-03
17. Sentence Completion - Test-04
18. Sentence Completion - Test-05
19. Sentence Completion - Test-06
20. General Elementary English Test - 01
My Account / Test History
Tips to Decorate your BedRoom
Play With Pillows
There is such a thing as too many pillows. While it fun to fluff up beds with lots of bed and throw pillows, if you dread taking them off to get into bed each night, then you probably have one too many. Edit your bed, just as you do your decor.
Standard English Grammar Test
Many adverbs end in -ly for example happily, nicely. But some words that end in -ly are adjectives, not adverbs.
- The most important are friendly, lovely, lonely, ugly, silly, cowardly, likely, unlikely.
- She gave me a friendly smile. Her singing was lovely
There are no adverbs friendly or friendlily, lovely or lovelily, etc. We have to use different structures.
- She smiled at me in a friendly way (NOT She smiled at-me friendly )
- He gave a silly laugh. (NOT He laughed silly )
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and early are both adjectives and adverbs.
- It's a daily paper. It comes out daily.
- an early train I got up early.