Sentence Completion - Test-01
Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentences meaning fully complete.
He is bound to succeed because his ...... nature will not permit him to ......
We can ...... to travel by air, but we ...... train journey.
The charges made in the system were so ...... that they didn't require any ......
He is so ...... that everyone is always ...... to help him in his work.
Only ...... people are ...... after death.
What ...... one is the total absence of a coherent programme either on the part of the ruling or the opposition party to give a ...... to the poverty-stricken people that something will be really done to improve their condition.
Though this is undoubtedly the greatest dictionary ever ...... , it is designed for scholars and research workers rather than for the ...... dictionary user.
Let us ...... with due ...... that ancient India was more civilised than modem India with its satellites in space.
A hobby is an activity of interest ...... for pleasure. It helps to break the monotony and tedium of our ...... routine.
She found ...... with me, that I was wanting in ......
1. Sentence Completion - Test-02
2. Sentence Completion - Test-03
3. Sentence Completion - Test-04
4. Sentence Completion - Test-05
5. Sentence Completion - Test-06
6. General Elementary English Test - 01
7. General Elementary English Test - 02
8. General Elementary English Test - 03
9. General Elementary English Test - 04
10. General Elementary English Test - 05
11. General Elementary English Test - 06
12. General Elementary English Test - 07
13. General Elementary English Test - 08
14. General Elementary English Test - 09
15. General Elementary English Test - 10
16. General Elementary English Test - 11
17. General Elementary English Test - 12
18. General Elementary English Test - 13
19. General Elementary English Test - 14
20. General Elementary English Test - 15
My Account / Test History
About 2/3 of American men prefer boxers to briefs.
.. More >>