Sentence Completion - Test-04
Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentences meaning fully complete.
The police ...... any attempt of arson by ...... at the trouble spot quite in time.
I would like to ...... your attention to the second paragraph of my letter ...... to the terms of sale of the machinery.
The human infant is a life-long bundle of energy with a ...... array of potentialities, and many .......
...... the broker had warned him that the stock was a ...... investment, he insisted on buying a thousand shares.
The mill workers were not ...... with their low wages and non-payment of wages for last three months ...... fuel to the flames.
Ravi ...... a bit ...... he was not invited by his friend to attend the party.
Public sector units running at a loss should be given the option to be ...... to the highest bidder with a golden handshake for employees or to be converted into workers' cooperatives with workers holding ...... ownership.
The ...... of opinion which emerged at a recently concluded seminar was that the problem of dowry cannot be ...... unless the law against it is made more stringent.
The police feel that the ...... shown by the judges to first offenders unfortunately ...... many youngsters to commit more and more crimes.
We do not ...... our dreams because they do not ...... with our perceptions of waking life.
1. Sentence Completion - Test-05
2. Sentence Completion - Test-06
3. General Elementary English Test - 01
4. General Elementary English Test - 02
5. General Elementary English Test - 03
6. General Elementary English Test - 04
7. General Elementary English Test - 05
8. General Elementary English Test - 06
9. General Elementary English Test - 07
10. General Elementary English Test - 08
11. General Elementary English Test - 09
12. General Elementary English Test - 10
13. General Elementary English Test - 11
14. General Elementary English Test - 12
15. General Elementary English Test - 13
16. General Elementary English Test - 14
17. General Elementary English Test - 15
18. General Elementary English Test - 16
19. General Elementary English Test - 17
20. General Elementary English Test - 18
My Account / Test History
Have fun trying to untangle the letters in this challenging word puzzle. 3500+ difficult words.
Advanced English Grammar Test
This is an English proficiency test for all levels of examinations.
Basic English Usage
Basic English Usage.
1000+ multiple choice questions with answers. Great tool for GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GMAT, MBA, etc.
Vocabulary Flashcard application with 4000+ difficult English words.
2000+ Synonyms Questions and answers with Explanation. Learn, review, and refresh your knowledge.