-adv. 3. sufficiently, satisfactorily, tolerably, passably, adequately; abundantly, plentifully, plenteously, Inf. aplenty; without stint, with no effort spared, with no expense spared, to one's heart's content, ad libitum,
enrage, v. infuriate, madden, lash into a fury, whip into a frenzy, make [s.o.'s] blood boil, Inf. make [s.o.] see red; anger, incense, irk, raise [s.o.'s] ire or hackles, get [s.o.'s] back up, Inf. get [s.o.'s] Irish or dander up, Inf. burn [s.o.] up, Si. tee [s.o.] off, Si. tick [s.o.] off, Brit. Si. put [s.o.'s] monkey up; provoke, agitate, inflame, enflame, fire up, work up, wind up, whip up; exasperate, exacerbate, acerbate,
enrapt, adj. transported, entranced, enchanted, spellbound, fascinated, captivated, charmed; enraptured, rapt, overjoyed, ecstatic, SI. turned on.
enrapture, v. transport, entrance, enchant, fascinate, captivate, charm, bewitch, spellbind, enthrall; overjoy, gladden, gratify, thrill, rejoice, delight, excite, SI. send, SI. blow [s.o.'s] mind, SI. turn [s.o.] on.
enrich, v. 1. endow, make rich, provide for; set up for life, feather one's nest; satiate, sate.
2. enhance, appreciate, upgrade, aggrandize; improve, ameliorate, better, restore, furbish, revalue.
3. adorn, decorate, embellish, garnish; ornament, deck, bedeck; beautify, gild, grace; bedizen, array, prink; garland, festoon, enamel.
4. refine, polish, brighten; uplift, elevate, develop, mature; hone, sharpen.
enrichment, n. 1. endowment, satiation, appreciation, aggrandizement, enhancement; improvement, betterment, advancement, furtherance.
2. adornment, embellishment, beautification, ornamentation, decoration; refinement, cultivation, development.
enroll, v. 1. register, matriculate, sign up; enlist, join, Inf. join up, volunteer, recruit.
2. note, mark or put down, record, list, catalogue, chronicle; enter, insert.
3. roll, coil, ball, roll into a ball, wrap up or around,
enrollment, n. 1. registration, matriculation, signup; enlistment, joining, recruitment.
2. list or listing of members, roster, register, record,
en route, adv. on the way, on the road, in transit,
ensconce, v. 1. cover, shelter, seclude, hide, conceal, keep out of sight; screen, camouflage, veil, shroud.
2. settle, nestle, snuggle up, cuddle up, curl up; seat, locate, set, put, place, install, lodge, entrench,
ensemble, n. 1. whole, entirety, totality, whole thing, total, sum, SI. whole bit, SI. whole schmear; aggregate, composite, combination, agglomeration, conglomeration; collection, assemblage, accumulation, cumula:ion, mass, pile, heap.
2. outfit, matched set, costume, coordinates, getup; apparel, attire, garb, garments, clothing, clothes.
3. Music, act, show, performance, number, piece, routine, U.S. SI. bit, SI. thing.
4. trio, quartet, chamber orchestra, chorus, choir; troupe, troop, company, band, circle; group, association, affiliation, union. -adv. 5. together, all together, en masse, as a group or whole, in concert; simultaneously, at the same time, at once, all at once,
enshrine, v. 1. sanctify, dedicate, consecrate; beatify, hallow; deify, apotheosize, exalt, idolize.
2. cherish, hold sacred, immortalize, revere, venerate, adore; esteem, prize, value, preserve,
enshroud, v. shroud, cover, conceal, cloak, bury, obscure, cloud, becloud; veil, mask, envelop, wrap, hide,
ensign, n. 1. flag, standard, pennant, pennon, banneret, banner, insigne, insignia, streamer; banderole, oriflamme, labarum, gonfalon, tricolor, jack, blue