steady, steadfast, sustained, regular,
nevertheless, adv. nonetheless, Archaic, natheless, however, howbeit, anyway, anyhow; regardless, be that as it may, for all that, after all is said and done, in spite of the fact, despite the fact, Archaic, withal, notwithstanding; all or just the same, at any rate, in any case, in any event; but, still, still and all, yet even so, after all; on the other hand, at the same time,
never-tiring, adj. tireless, untiring, indefatigable, inexhaustible; on the go, on the move, astir, bustling, energetic; unsleeping, sleepless, wakeful, attentive, unwearied, unwearying, undrooping, unflagging, unfaltering, unwavering, unswerving, persistent, pertinacious; undaunted, tenacious, firm, determined; plodding, dogged, persevering, indomitable, unfailing, steady, patient; unremitting, assiduous, intent, relentless, unrelenting, steadfast; studious, assiduous, sedulous, industrious, hard-working, diligent,
new, adj. 1. modern, late, recent, advanced; contemporary, topical, twentieth-century, present-day, of recent make, of recent period, latter-day, of yesterday; latest, later, newest, last; hot, just out, hot off the press, hot off the griddle or fire; abreast of the times, up-to-the-minute, up-to-date; spanking, brand-new, in mint condition, factory-new, late-model; newly issued, newly arrived, newly come; modernistic, futuristic, ultramodern, revolutionary, modernized; avant-garde, SI. far out, SI. way out, ahead of its time, newfangled.
2. pristine, raw, fresh, mint, fresh as a daisy, fresh as the morning dew; callow, green, newfledged, newborn, budding, virgin, youthful, vernal, young, fledgling; immature, unripe, unfledged, undeveloped; first, maiden, initial, natal, starting, beginning.
3. smart, popular, current, SI. hip, SI. mod; & la mode, fashionable, chic, stylish; modish, in style, in vogue, all the rage, the latest thing, Inf. trendy.
4. novel, neoteric, newfashioned; original, imaginative, creative, unhackneyed; unique, authentic, unexampled.
5. unfamiliar, strange, unusual, unheard of, bizarre, extraordinary; different, peculiar, curious, odd.
6. fresh, unused, unhandled, unhandseled, untouched; unexplored, uncharted, unventured, untrodden, unbeaten; unaccustomed, unseasoned, not used to, unbroken; untested, untried, unknown, experimental.
7. further, farther, additional, additory, supplemental, supplementary, adscititious; extra, more, plus, other, another, ulterior.
8. refreshed, renewed, restored, reinvigorated, revivified; reborn, renascent, regenerated, changed; rebuilt, recreated, reconstructed, remodeled, modernized. -adv. 9. recently, lately, of late, just now, now; latterly, not long ago, the other day, only yesterday.
10. freshly, anew, afresh, like new, as new; once more, again, once again, Latin, de novo, Inf. from scratch, encore; from the ground up, Latin, ab ovo, from the beginning,
newborn, adj. 1. just born, newfledged, neonatal; infantile, infant, babyish, baby; unlicked, still wet behind the ears, unweaned; in the cradle or crib, in swaddling clothes, at the breast, in diapers, Brit, in nappies.
2. reborn, regenerate, regenerated, renascent, recreated; reformed, changed, transformed, converted, born again.
-n. 3. newborn infant, neonate, baby, infant, babe, papoose, It. bambino; weanling, nursling, suckling, fosterling, yearling; fledgling, nestling, duckling, chick, gosling, cygnet; piglet, pigling, shoat, kid, yeanling, lamb, ewelamb, lambkin; polliwog, tadpole; puppy, pup, whelp, kit, kitten, cub; calf, colt, foal, filly, fawn.