unpacifiable, not to be pacified, unmollifiable, unre-concilable; unforgiving, grudge-holding, vengeful, revengeful; rigid, firm, adamant, unbending, hard, inexorable, relentless; merciless, unmerciful, pitiless, unpit-ying; uncompassionate, uncompassioned, unsympa-thizing, unsympathetic, hard-hearted, heartless,
implant, v. 1. instill, insinuate, inject, inculcate, introduce, inoculate, indoctrinate; train, teach, imprint, impress.
2. influence, inspire, impregnate, imbue, imbrue, move.
3. imbed, root, insert, inlay, set in.
implausible, adj. incredible, unbelievable, hard to believe, unimaginable, inconceivable, unheard of; improbable, unlikely, doubtful, dubious; questionable, debatable, disputable, equivocal; indefinite, conjectural, unfounded, precarious, unreasonable,
implement, n. 1. tool, utensil, appliance, instrument, apparatus, mechanism, contrivance, device, Inf. contraption, invention, gadget, hickey, SI. gimmick; engine, motor, machine.
2. piece of equipment or gear, article of clothing.
3. agent, cause, medium, channel, means, expedient, wherewithal, resources.
-v. 4. fulfill, carry out, execute, perform; accomplish, achieve, realize, put into effect, bring to pass, bring about.
5. fill out, supplement, add to, augment,
implicate, v. 1. incriminate, criminate, inculpate, (of an innocent person) frame; inform against, SI. rat on, fink, squeal.
2. accuse, charge, blame, impeach; (all in reference to culpability) allege, ascribe, attribute, assign, impute, lay.
3. involve, concern, affect, influence; relate to, connect with, impinge upon; draw in, entangle, enmesh, ensnare.
4. imply, import, mean, denote, connote; signify, represent, betoken, bespeak.
implication, n. 1. suggestion, hint, intimation, insinuation, innuendo; inference, assumption; allusion, reference.
2. intent, purpose, purport, drift; significance, sense, import, meaning, connotation, interpretation, signification; gist, burden, essence, substance, pith, upshot; effect, outcome, result, fallout, consequence, aftermath.
3. incrimination, crimination, inculpation; involvement, connection, entanglement, enmeshment, en-snarement.
implicit, adj. 1. absolute, perfect, complete, entire, whole, total; sheer, utter, unmitigated, unrestricted, unlimited; unqualified, categorical, unconditional, unconditioned, unreserved; positive, determinate, certain, veritable, unequivocal, unambiguous, explicit, express; sure, assured, cocksure, confident, unquestioning, undoubting, unquestionable.
2. implied, inferred, inferential, deduced, deducible; understood, tacit, unspoken, unexpressed,
implicitly, adv. absolutely, completely, wholly, fully, entirely; totally, nothing short of, unqualifiedly, utterly; categorically, unconditionally, unreservedly; purely, clearly; beyond the shadow of a doubt, positively, certainly, veritably, unquestionably, unequivocally, unambiguously, explicitly; ultimately, infinitely, infallibly.
implied, adj. understood, unspoken, undeclared, tacit; implicit, inferred, inferential, deduced, deducible; signified, indicated, denoted, connoted; suggested, intimated, hinted at, insinuated, inferred, between-the-lines.