General English Test - 13
General English Questions and Answers
Under the rules laid down by the bank there is a ________ on the amount of money you can get out from a cash machine in any one day.
Now that the company has made its first million, there's no stopping it and it's full ________ ahead.
As the builder wanted cash for the work he had done, she had to go to the bank personally to ________ the money herself.
The bank refused to ________ the money order because the customer had no proof of identity.
Each month when you receive your pay, the employer ________ a certain amount to pay towards your pension.
There is no question that the most important ________ in that company is its youthful enthusiasm.
As all advisers always do, she stressed that investing in this particular market had to be considered as a ________ commitment over at least 10 years.
The bank will simply not let you ________ any money unless you can prove that you have been in regular employment for at least three years.
If you are self-employed, you must make sure that you ________ the form indicating how much you have earned.
Since he left the army, he misses the excitement and danger and still wants to live life in the fast ________ .
1. General English Test - 14
2. General English Test - 15
3. General English Test - 16
4. General English Test - 17
5. General English Test - 18
6. General English Test - 19
7. General English Test - 20
8. General English Test - 21
9. General English Test - 22
10. General English Test - 23
11. General English Test - 24
12. General English Test - 25
13. General English Test - 26
14. General English Test - 27
15. General English Test - 28
16. General English Test - 29
17. General English Test - 30
18. General Elementary English Test - 23
19. General Elementary English Test - 24
20. General Elementary English Test - 25
My Account / Test History
Invention : supermarket
Year : 1930
Inventor : michael cullen
Country : us.
.. More >>