Sentence Completion - Test-01
Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentences meaning fully complete.
India's ...... armoury needs replacement despite its long-term indigenisation plans and leading international arms industries are eager to sell their latest ...... to the Indian Armed Forces.
Let us ...... with due ...... that ancient India was more civilised than modem India with its satellites in space.
The Minister felt that the ...... made by the Committee was ...... even though similar schemes had worked earlier.
She found ...... with me, that I was wanting in ......
It is now a proven fact that ...... of child mortality is the best ...... for family planning in developing countries.
After careful ..... the thief ..... that he had committed the crime.
The people of China who have ...... their right to be free and frank, only to have it brutally ...... , may also have the courage to manifest it in other ways.
Irrigation from the canal is ...... settlers for cultivation, which is ...... eating into the wildlife habitat.
The speech ...... with subtle threats has resulted in ...... tension in the sensitive areas of the city.
full, escalating forced, dissolving
She was ...... because all her plans had gone ......
1. Sentence Completion - Test-02
2. Sentence Completion - Test-03
3. Sentence Completion - Test-04
4. Sentence Completion - Test-05
5. Sentence Completion - Test-06
6. General Elementary English Test - 01
7. General Elementary English Test - 02
8. General Elementary English Test - 03
9. General Elementary English Test - 04
10. General Elementary English Test - 05
11. General Elementary English Test - 06
12. General Elementary English Test - 07
13. General Elementary English Test - 08
14. General Elementary English Test - 09
15. General Elementary English Test - 10
16. General Elementary English Test - 11
17. General Elementary English Test - 12
18. General Elementary English Test - 13
19. General Elementary English Test - 14
20. General Elementary English Test - 15
My Account / Test History
The rhinoceros beetle can carry up to 850 times its weight on its back. This is equivalent to a person carrying over 50 mini-vans on their back
.. More >>