Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 02
Vocabulary Examination - Sentence Completion
These tests improve your vocabulary, ability to follow the internal logic of sentences and elimination skill process.
The queen’s ________ fell ill during his journey and was unable to negotiate on her behalf when he arrived at the economic summit.
The budding flowers, warm breezes, and birth of young animals suggest the much-welcomed ________ atmosphere in the country after a long, hard winter.
Allen’s ________ distanced him from his family, but he was still unwilling to apologize.
A decade after the ________, the members of the tribe began to drift home again, hoping to rebuild the community they had fled during the war.
Sunlight shining through a window was an obvious ________ in the nearly every one of the artist’s works.
The log cabin had a(n) ________ feel, so it was often enjoyed by vacationers from the city throughout the year.
Since she had not exercised in five years, Margarita attempt to jog five miles on her first day of cardio-training was a little ________.
Although others were fooled by “Doctor” Winston’s speech, Lily knew him for what he was: a(n) ________.
According to pirate lore, a terrible ________ would follow whoever opened the treasure chest.
Carson was at first flattered by the ________ of his new colleagues, but he soon realized that their admiration rested chiefly on his connections, not his accomplishments.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 03
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 04
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 05
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
6. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
7. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
8. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
9. Synonyms - Test-25
10. Synonyms - Test-26
11. Synonyms - Test-27
12. Antonym Test - 11
13. Antonym Test - 12
14. Antonym Test - 13
15. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
17. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
18. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
19. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
20. Antonym Test - 14
My Account / Test History
Book : world according to garp
Author : john irving.
.. More >>