Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 04
Vocabulary Examination - Sentence Completion
These tests improve your vocabulary, ability to follow the internal logic of sentences and elimination skill process.
The ________ of the sheriff’s department ended at the county line.
The peasants passed their weary days in much ________ and little comfort.
The discovery of the new element was ________; the scientist was looking for something else.
The highly publicized nature of the trial caused the judge to ________ the jury in order to shield members from evidence that might sway their verdict.
The defendant claimed that he was innocent and that his confession was ________.
The ________ butter had been left in the refrigerator for years.
The defense attorney’s choice of words ________ that there were other possible versions of the crime, but the jury was unconvinced.
Peter displayed an air of ________ when the officer asked him if he knew the speed limit.
He has long been a(n) ________ of year-round school, believing it would significantly improve learning and ease the burden on working parents.
Even though the pilot promised it was safe, Neil was ________ to fly during a snowstorm.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 05
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
6. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
7. Synonyms - Test-25
8. Synonyms - Test-26
9. Synonyms - Test-27
10. Antonym Test - 11
11. Antonym Test - 12
12. Antonym Test - 13
13. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
14. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
15. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
17. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
18. Antonym Test - 14
19. Antonym Test - 15
20. Antonym Test - 16
My Account / Test History
The citrus soda 7 UP was created in 1929. The original name of the popular drink was Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda, but it got changed to 7 UP.
.. More >>