New Hairstyles For Girls
Franny s Easy Summer
This is an easy summer style that is quick, easy, requires no twisting and requires no braiding. It can be adapted for height, and the ends can be left loose as I have chosen to do, or they can be tucked under. Also, you can experiment with flipping the ponytail through more than once for a fuller topknot.All you need for this style is a brush or comb, a ponytail holder, and a barrette or slide. A Topsy Tail Tool is helpful, but not essential.
Here are the instructions
1. Put hair in a high ponytail.
2. Take Topsy Tail Tool and insert it behind the hair elastic from the bottom, with the ponytail in the Topsy Tail loop.
3. Pull ponytail up behind the elastic with the Topsy Tail.
4. Now that you ve pulled the ponytail through, hold it straight up and give it a gentle yank.
5. Pull ponytail down over the flip through, smooth it with your hand and insert as small slide or barrette. I am using a Flexi 8 slide that was given to me by a dear friend.Lightly comb the ends, which are now likely disheveled, and smooth them.
6. The finished style.