Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 03
Vocabulary Examination - Sentence Completion
These tests improve your vocabulary, ability to follow the internal logic of sentences and elimination skill process.
As ________ beings we live each day conscious of our shortcomings and victories.
The architect designed the ceiling using wood ________ that would remain uncovered, creating a rustic ambience in the living room.
Please don’t ________ me my success—I’ve worked hard to earn this promotion!
Blaine had a tendency to ________ certain details of his evenings out when he didn’t want his parents to know where he had been.
The meeting is ________; everyone must attend.
The ________ instinct of a watchdog is to attack strangers who enter its home.
The artist attempted to ________ the painting by adding people dressed in bright colors in the foreground.
Sanji went abroad as a ________ young man; when he returned two years later, he seemed like an experienced man of the world.
Floyd has a distinctive ________ to his voice—easily recognizable over the phone.
She realized mortgage rates had declined and decided it was ________ to continue paying rent when she could now afford a monthly payment for her own home.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 04
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 05
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
6. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
7. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
8. Synonyms - Test-25
9. Synonyms - Test-26
10. Synonyms - Test-27
11. Antonym Test - 11
12. Antonym Test - 12
13. Antonym Test - 13
14. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
15. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
17. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
18. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
19. Antonym Test - 14
20. Antonym Test - 15
My Account / Test History
The New Zealand Kiwi bird cannot fly
.. More >>