Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 02
Vocabulary Examination - Sentence Completion
These tests improve your vocabulary, ability to follow the internal logic of sentences and elimination skill process.
Since she had not exercised in five years, Margarita attempt to jog five miles on her first day of cardio-training was a little ________.
Shakespeare, a(n) ________ writer, entertained audiences by writing many tragic and comic plays.
The new political candidate refused to print ________ about her aggressive opponent, but that did not stop him from printing lies about her.
In the Roman myth, Artemis made a pilgrimage to the ________, hoping to learn the answer to her dilemma.
Since Shane won the lottery, he has been living a life of ________ luxury, buying whatever he desires and traveling around the world in his 100-foot yacht as he is waited on hand and foot by a bevy of butlers, cooks, and maids.
Adam read the employee manual so that he might ________ himself with his new responsibilities at the company.
Orson was truly a(n) ________: towering over others at six feet nine inches, he was also one of the most influential and successful producers in the feature film industry.
Frank feels such ________ towards his ex-business partner that he cannot stand to be in the same room with him.
Christopher hired a tree-trimming crew to cut the ________ branches of the pine tree that were scraping the side of his house.
The child danced with ________ joy at hearing the news that her father had arrived home from his lengthy business trip.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 03
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 04
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 05
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
6. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
7. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
8. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
9. Synonyms - Test-25
10. Synonyms - Test-26
11. Synonyms - Test-27
12. Antonym Test - 11
13. Antonym Test - 12
14. Antonym Test - 13
15. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
17. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
18. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
19. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
20. Antonym Test - 14
My Account / Test History
The Barbie doll has more than 80 careers
.. More >>