Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 02
Vocabulary Examination - Sentence Completion
These tests improve your vocabulary, ability to follow the internal logic of sentences and elimination skill process.
Carson was at first flattered by the ________ of his new colleagues, but he soon realized that their admiration rested chiefly on his connections, not his accomplishments.
Recovering from the tragedy, Helena found the ________ sunrise reassuring, as it gave her something to rely on each and every morning.
It is every American person’s ________ to live the life he or she chooses.
Much to my surprise, my teenage daughter was ________ to the idea of going out with me on Friday night instead of with her friends.
To prove your theory, you need to design an experiment that will provide ________ evidence.
The goal of any company is to have its product name become ________—constantly at the forefront of the consumer’s mind.
When Arnold’s grandmother began to complain about the excruciating pain in her knees and legs, she was referred to an ________ specialist for a diagnosis.
Although she was a successful professional, Debra’s inability to accurately complete her taxes made her feel a bit ________.
The ________ yoga instructor waited patiently for her students to find the proper pose, which she performed with ease.
The hospital had an outbreak of chicken pox and was forced to ________ all patients and staff to prevent more infected victims.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 03
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 04
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 05
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
6. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
7. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
8. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
9. Synonyms - Test-25
10. Synonyms - Test-26
11. Synonyms - Test-27
12. Antonym Test - 11
13. Antonym Test - 12
14. Antonym Test - 13
15. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
17. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
18. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
19. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
20. Antonym Test - 14
My Account / Test History
Dolphins can look in different directions with each eye. They can sleep with one eye open.
.. More >>