Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 01
Vocabulary Examination - Sentence Completion
These tests improve your vocabulary, ability to follow the internal logic of sentences and elimination skill process.
When Melinda arrived in the impoverished city, she was immediately ________ by bands of children begging for food.
Dogs growl and show their teeth in an attempt to ________ the animal or person they perceive as a threat.
I was bored with the ________ conversation of my roommates and longed for some intellectual stimulation.
Since his parents had little money, Peter was ________ to his uncle for paying for his college education.
During the time of the plague in the little village, the forlorn ________ of the church bells was an almost daily sound.
A life-long vegetarian, Xiomara ________ when she learned that the sauce she’d just eaten was made with chicken broth.
Having never left the landlocked Midwest his entire life, Albert found that swimming in the ocean was quite a(n) ________.
Francois fell into a groggy ________ after having suffered a high fever for several days.
I had to call the repairman because the washing machine was off ________—it began making terrible sounds and failed to clean the clothes thoroughly.
Terrance, a dentist, ________ to be with the media, so he could see the concert for free.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 02
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 03
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 04
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 05
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
6. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
7. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
8. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
9. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
10. Synonyms - Test-25
11. Synonyms - Test-26
12. Synonyms - Test-27
13. Antonym Test - 11
14. Antonym Test - 12
15. Antonym Test - 13
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
17. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
18. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
19. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
20. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
My Account / Test History
Chewing gum while peeling onions will reduce your tears
.. More >>