General English Test - 13
General English Questions and Answers
As the builder wanted cash for the work he had done, she had to go to the bank personally to ________ the money herself.
It's a personal matter whether you choose stock from this company or from that because in the end it's an ________ of mind.
Since he left the army, he misses the excitement and danger and still wants to live life in the fast ________ .
Before they could borrow a large sum of money to buy the house, they had to make sure they had enough money to be able to make a ________ payment.
The bank clerk at the counter did not know the customer and in view of the large amount of money involved was naturally ________ about paying out the sum on the cheque.
I'm afraid this cheque will be of no value until you have put your ________ on it.
If the department agrees that you have paid too much tax in the year, you will receive a ________ in due course.
The present finance minister has adopted a very ________ approach towards change and always follows a very cautious policy.
The representative of the financial consultants assured her that the policy of the firm was that of complete ________ .
When you take out a loan, you have to pay interest on the amount you ________ .
1. General English Test - 14
2. General English Test - 15
3. General English Test - 16
4. General English Test - 17
5. General English Test - 18
6. General English Test - 19
7. General English Test - 20
8. General English Test - 21
9. General English Test - 22
10. General English Test - 23
11. General English Test - 24
12. General English Test - 25
13. General English Test - 26
14. General English Test - 27
15. General English Test - 28
16. General English Test - 29
17. General English Test - 30
18. General Elementary English Test - 23
19. General Elementary English Test - 24
20. General Elementary English Test - 25
My Account / Test History
The ostrich has two toes on each feet which gives it greater speed
.. More >>