Idiom of the Day
join forces (with someone)
to unite or join with someone
The two high schools joined forces to try and raise money for the city library.
Saffron Or Kesar Get Beautiful Skin
Homemade Face Pack with Saffron and Sandal
1 tsp of sandalwood powder
2 or 3 strands of saffron
2 tsps of milk (raw milk prefered)
1. Take the above mentioned ingredients together in a bowl that is small in size and mix them all together.
2. Place the bowl aside and wash your face and then pat dry it with a soft cloth or towel.
3. Spread the pack evenly all over your face.
4. Massage while still damp in a circular motion.
5. Leave it on for 20 minutes.
6. You can rinse it off by splashing water over your face.
You can use this pack 3 to 4 times a week too!
Apply this homemade saffron facial mask at least once a week for a radiant and smooth skin. Saffron helps in retaining the moisture of the skin thus giving an ethereal glow.