Most Amazing Botanical Gardens
Koishikawa Korakuen Gardens Tokyo Japan
The Koishikawa Korakuen Gardens are one of two surviving Edo period gardens in Tokyo. It features history, nature, and beauty right in the heart of the city , and is known for its beautiful cherry blossoms.
Many adverbs end in -ly for example happily, nicely. But some words that end in -ly are adjectives, not adverbs.
- The most important are friendly, lovely, lonely, ugly, silly, cowardly, likely, unlikely.
- She gave me a friendly smile. Her singing was lovely
There are no adverbs friendly or friendlily, lovely or lovelily, etc. We have to use different structures.
- She smiled at me in a friendly way (NOT She smiled at-me friendly )
- He gave a silly laugh. (NOT He laughed silly )
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and early are both adjectives and adverbs.
- It's a daily paper. It comes out daily.
- an early train I got up early.