Different ways to Drap Saree
This version of draping, ccommonly known as the seedha pallu way, is also found in parts of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Bihar.Instead of opening to the left, the pleats are tucked so that they open to the right.Then, the pallu is taken to the back and brought over the right shoulder.It is then spread across the chest, and the left edge is tucked in the petticoat at the back.
Many adverbs end in -ly for example happily, nicely. But some words that end in -ly are adjectives, not adverbs.
- The most important are friendly, lovely, lonely, ugly, silly, cowardly, likely, unlikely.
- She gave me a friendly smile. Her singing was lovely
There are no adverbs friendly or friendlily, lovely or lovelily, etc. We have to use different structures.
- She smiled at me in a friendly way (NOT She smiled at-me friendly )
- He gave a silly laugh. (NOT He laughed silly )
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and early are both adjectives and adverbs.
- It's a daily paper. It comes out daily.
- an early train I got up early.