Benefits of Peaches
Smooth it over
Add a few slices of frozen peaches to your smoothies. Add pineapple juice, half a frozen banana and Greek yogurt for a sweet citrusy treat. Peaches are available year round; however, the season for fresh fruits is from May until October. In the store, look for fresh ones featuring rich color and may still have a slight whitish bloom, indicating that they have not been over handled.
Many adverbs end in -ly for example happily, nicely. But some words that end in -ly are adjectives, not adverbs.
- The most important are friendly, lovely, lonely, ugly, silly, cowardly, likely, unlikely.
- She gave me a friendly smile. Her singing was lovely
There are no adverbs friendly or friendlily, lovely or lovelily, etc. We have to use different structures.
- She smiled at me in a friendly way (NOT She smiled at-me friendly )
- He gave a silly laugh. (NOT He laughed silly )
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and early are both adjectives and adverbs.
- It's a daily paper. It comes out daily.
- an early train I got up early.