2. unending, endless, never-ending, interminable, Sisyphean; eternal, perpetual, everlasting, lasting, enduring, perennial, permanent.
3. untiring, indefatigable, unwearied, never-failing, unwavering, unfaltering, undiminished; invariable, fixed, stable, steady. nonsubjective, adj. 1. objective, external, tangible, palpable, sensible, perceptible; physical, corporal, corporeal, bodily, substantial, material; actual, real, true, verifiable, scientific, confirmed.
2. disinterested, unbiased, impartial, impersonal, neutral; unprejudiced, dispassionate, open-minded, fair, equitable, just, noodle, n. 1. Slang, head, skull, cranium, Zool. cephalon, brainpan, poll, pate, Inf. sconce, Archaic. mazard, Archaic, costard; think tank, thinker; All Inf. upstairs, upper story, belfry, noggin, dome; All Sl. bean, nut, nob, noddle, crumpet, gourd, conk.
2. fool, ninny, nincompoop, silly, silly billy, Sl. yoyo, tomfool; simpleton, Simple Simon, saphead, cuckoo, idiot, Inf. jay, Sl. jerk, imbecile, noodlehead, mooncalf, Inf. moron; dimwit, nitwit, half-wit, Sl. zombie, goose; scatterbrain, Sl. birdbrain, Sl. flake, rattlehead, rattlebrain, rattlepate, harebrain, S/. dingbat, Sl. ding-a-ling; featherbrain, addle-brain, addle-head, addle-pate, pinhead; dolt, clod, oaf, dunce, Inf. chump, dullard, Inf. coot, Inf. numskull; dope, dummy. See fool (def. 1). nook, n. niche, recess, alcove, cove, cranny, hole, pigeonhole, cubby, cubbyhole, corner, private spot or place; burrow, den, lair, nest; cave, cavern, grotto, dugout, depression, cavity, retreat, shelter, noon, n. 1. midday, twelve m., noonday, noon
tide, noontime, Chiefly Dial, nooning.
2. highpoint, top, apex, acme, pinnacle, summit, zenith, culmination, meridian; prime, flower, bloom, no one, pron. no person, not anyone, Dial, nary a one, not a one, not one; nobody, not a soul, not a blessed soul, nobody under the sun, nobody on earth, noose, n. 1. hangman's halter, hangman's knot;
lasso, lariat, loop, hitch.
2. tie, bond, rope, cord, line, fastening, ligature.
3. snare, springe, trap, gin.
norm, n. 1. standard, criterion, canon; measure, gauge, Survey, bench mark, yardstick, scale; test, check.
2. general level, average, usual, rule, run, normal rate; mean, arithmetical mean, medium, normal, normal, adj. 1. usual, ordinary, conventional; widespread, general, universal, world-wide, common; prevailing, current, popular; customary, wonted, accustomed, habitual, regular, routine, repeated, recurrent; established, acknowledged, accepted; ritual, traditional, orthodox, consuetudinary, Inf according to Hoyle, Inf. S.O.P.; received, approved, understood; familiar, known, everyday, daily, standard, Inf.
2. average, middle, middling, midmost, medium, mean, center; standardized, invariable, unvarying, unchanging, unchanged, steady, steadfast, even; illustrative, emblematic, symbolic, representative, typical, model.
3. Psychology, adjusted, well-adjusted, Inf. in good shape, healthy; natural, reasonable, sane, Inf. all there. north, n. 1. the north wind, norther, northerly; northerliness. -adj. 2. northerly, northern, northward or northwards, toward the north, northernmost, boreal, arctic, septentrional.