completely, adv. 1. entirely, purely, wholly, stone, totally, comprehensively, plenarily, fully; into thin air, bag and baggage; solidly, soundly; throughout, altogether, nothing short of.
2. thoroughly, extensively, from the ground up, from A to Z, Brit, from A to Zed, absolutely; utterly, grossly, quite; unqualifiedly, unconditionally, unreservedly, SI. all the way, to the nth degree, SI. like mad, SI. like crazy, Inf. hook, line, and sinker; enthusiastically, fervently, heart and soul, whole hog.
3. unequivocally, clearly, unambiguously, explicitly, expressly; fundamentally, actually, really, truly, verily, essentially, radically; categorically, flatly; downright, out-and-out, outright, all-out, straight-out; through and through, backward and forward.
completion, n. 1. conclusion, finalization, realization, fulfillment; end, finish, finale, finis, close, SI. mop-up, windup; termination, expiration; accomplishment, achievement, attainment, fruition, effectuation, settlement; execution, performance, enactment; consummation, culmination, maturation.
2. complementing, filling in or out, rounding out or off; replenishing, making up, refilling; finishing, concluding, finalizing, realizing, fulfilling; accomplishing, achieving, effectuating, settling; executing, discharging, performing, bringing about, enacting; terminating, ending, closing; clinching, Inf. wrapping up, disposing of, SI. polishing off; consummating, capping, crowning, culminating.
3. perfecting, improving, rectifying, righting; purging, cleansing, purifying; correcting, emending, editing, revising, clarifying, mending; cultivating, developing.
complex, adj. 1. compound, composite; elaborate, sophisticated, manifold, multifarious, multiple, multiplex; intricate, interwoven, involved, complicated, irreducible; inextricable, Gordian, knotted, snarled, tangled, entangled; mingled, mixed, motley, mosaic, multifaceted, variegated, compounded; conglomerate, aggregated, Bot. acervate, fascicular, multiform.
2. difficult, inscrutable, unfathomable, obscure,