feline, adj. 1. catlike, lynxlike, leonine; graceful, slinky, seductive, sensual.
2. cunning, crafty, canny, sly; artful, designing, wily, tricky; subtle, insidious, treacherous, stealthy, sneaking, sneaky, pussy-footing. fell1, v. cut down, hew, mow, level, raze, demolish; shoot, wound, strike down, prostrate; overthrow, kill. fell2, adj. 1. fierce, savage, ferocious, vicious, truculent; bestial, brutish, feral, ferine, tigerish, wolfish, lupine; brutal, violent, inhuman, barbarous, barbaric, hellish, Tartarian, Hunnish, Gothic, Vandalic; murderous, homicidal, slaughterous, bloodthirsty, sanguinary; sadistic, animalistic, cannibalistic, fiendish, ogreish; diabolical, demonic, demoniac, devilish; terrible, harsh, dire, dreadful, grim, severe; unrelenting, relentless, remorseless, implacable, inexorable, grinding.
2. pitiless, merciless, heartless, cruel, ruthless; hardhearted, cold-hearted, stony-hearted, marble-hearted, cold-blooded.
3. deadly, lethal, fatal, mortal, Archaic, lethiferous; pestilential, pestiferous, noxious, malicious, menacing, malignant, malign; maleficent, malefic, malevolent, damnable, accursed; venomous, virulent, toxic, baneful, mephitic, viperous, poisonous, Archaic. venenose; detrimental, deleterious, pernicious, baleful; harmful, injurious, nocuous, hurtful; destructive, ruinous, calamitous, cataclysmic, catastrophic, extirpative. fellow, n. 1. man, male, Inf. chap, Inf. guy, Inf. dad, Sl. joe, Sl. dude, Sl. cat, Sl. gazabo, Sl. bozo, Sp. hombre; gentleman, squire, esquire, don, hidalgo, Caballero; gaffer, Inf. codger; boy, Inf. kid, Scot. chield; individual, person, Inf. customer.
2. good-for-nothing, Inf. no-account, Inf. no-count, Sl. skate, Archaic, knave, Archaic, yeoman, Chiefly Scot. geek.
3. companion, comrade, crony, chum, Fr. copain, sidekick, shadow, alter ego, Inf. pal, U.S. Inf. buddy, Sl. cully, Sl. Siamese twin; friend, acquaintance, amigo, Fr. ami; associate, ally, colleague, affiliate, coworker, yokefellow, yokemate, Scot. and North Eng. marrow, Archaic, peer; partner, helpmate, helpmeet, classmate, shipmate, messmate, teammate, playmate, housemate, roommate, U.S. Inf. roomie, Obs. consort.
4. equal, peer, compeer, confrere, brother, sister.
5. mate, twin, double, counterpart, one of a pair, bird of a feather, Astron. comes; duplicate, copy, facsimile; match, complement, completer, accessory, concomitant, concurrent.
-v. 6. equalize, uniform, bring up to par, even up, match up.
-adj. 7. associate, associated, affiliate, affiliated, allied, coalescent, united, joint, bonded, connected; comparable, related, akin, similar, like, resemblant. fellowship, n. 1. companionship, colleagueship, mateship; comradery, camaraderie, comradeship, esprit de corps, togetherness, fraternization, brotherhood, friendship, amity.
2. community, circle, society, party, camorra; congregation, assemblage, group, band, team, troop.
3. communion, intercommunication, communication, exchange, intercourse, interchange; mutuality, reciprocity, sharing, interdependence.
4. friendliness, amicability, sociability, clubbiness, Inf. chumminess, sodality, intimacy; affability, geniality, cordiality, hospitality, kindliness, kind-heartedness, congeniality.