2. natural, naturalistic, lifelike, true-to-life, true-to-nature; authentic, real, genuine, true-to-type, true-to-form, veracious, truthful; exact, precise, literal, close, constant, faithful; vivid, graphic, well-drawn,
reality, n. 1. actuality, actualness, realness; actualization, realization, entelechy; truth, verity, Archaic. troth, fact, Archaic, sooth.
2. physical existence, physicalness, corporeality, corporealness, substantiality, substantialness, materiality, materialness; tangibility, tangibleness, palpability, palpabableness.
realization, n. I. achievement, accomplishment; effectuation, execution, performance, doing; establishment, foundation, formation, organization; completion, consummation, culmination, fulfillment; materialization, coming to be or pass.
2. cognizance, recognition, identification, perception; awareness, consciousness, comprehension, apprehension, understanding,
realize, v. 1. understand clearly, comprehend, know, SI. savvy; cognize, be aware of, be cognizant of; get the idea, Inf. get it, SI. get into, Inf. get through one's head, absorb, take in; grasp, seize, Inf. catch on, SI. get the hang of, Inf. get the drift of, Inf. get a fix on, Brit, lay hold of, SI. latch onto; learn, discover, find out, glean; perceive, apprehend, discern, make out; fathom, penetrate, U.S. Inf. figure out, Inf. psych out, Inf. make heads or tails of, Brit, twig; recognize, see, see through, see the light, get the picture, read.
2. actualize, make real, make actual; make happen, cause, bring about, effect, effectuate, work out, engineer, produce; bring off, manage, SI. pull off, Inf. put over, swing, cut, hack; accomplish, attain, achieve, reach, arrive at, compass; succeed in, make good, Inf. make it, fulfill, carry out, follow through, consummate.
3. profit, gain, clear, make, take or bring in; make a profit, make money; capitalize on, take advantage of, Inf. cash in on.
really, adv. 1. in reality, actually, in actuality, in fact, de facto; in essence, essentially, intrinsically, in truth, truthfully, truly, literally; indeed, verily, as a matter of fact, in point of fact.
2. genuinely, truly, authentically; certainly, surely, assuredly, decidedly; positively, absolutely, categorically, unquestionably, undoubtedly, unequivocally; beyond question, beyond a doubt.
3. virtually, in effect, just about, almost, for the most part, to all intents and purposes, for all practical purposes.
realm, n. 1. kingdom, domain, empire; sultanate, archduchy, duchy, principality, palatinate.
2. region, area, zone, territory; province, precinct, department; district, quarter, section; field, pale, arena; bailiwick, dominion, jurisdiction.
3. specialty, concern, branch or field of study,
department of knowledge.
reanimate, v. 1. reinvigorate, revitalize, regenerate, rejuvenate, revivify, recharge, rekindle, renew, restore, revive, refresh, resuscitate, breathe or put new life into.
2. vivify, energize, galvanize, exhilarate, quicken, animate, stimulate, enliven, inspirit, breathe life into,
reap, v. 1. cut, crop, mow; shear, shave, clip, trim; poll, prune.
2. harvest, glean, gather, gather in, bring in, take in.
3. acquire, get, obtain, procure, secure; realize, come
into, come by; win, score.
My Account / Test History
[ If + Present Simple ] + [ will/won't + verb ]
I'll call you when I get home.
As soon as:
I'll call you as soon as I get home.
I'll call you before I leave.
I'll call you after I speak to Susan.
I'll call you until Dave arrives.
I'll call you while you do shopping.